Our new D3 LED lights are built upon a decade of DENALI innovation to deliver the highest performing street-legal fog light to hit the market. Our proprietary fog optics were painstakingly engineered to reach the maximum allowable candela (beam distance) for each of the regulated lighting zones for both the North American SAE/DOT and European Union ECE regulations! The result is a truly unique lens that performs as well as it looks, capable of generating a super-crisp fog beam that is 450 feet long by 300 feet wide at 1 lux (per pair)! No other street-legal fog light even comes close!
Our D3 is also available in our signature TriOptic™ beam system that provides a spot and hybrid beam option (in the same kit) for drivers wanting uncompromised light output when you need it most.
Choose to add an additional set of amber or selective yellow lenses to achieve greater performance in adverse weather conditions or to make your vehicle significantly more visible to other motorists on the road!
- Best in class street-legal fog beam (SAE/DOT & ECE certified)
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 2800 lumens per pod
- DataDim™ 3-wire smart-dimming technology (compatible with all DENALI dimming controllers)
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won't crack, fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels.
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- Amber & selective yellow lenses available
Beam Performance (pair)
- Beam Distance (at 1 lux): 450 feet (137 meters)
- Beam Width (at 1 lux): 300 feet (91 meters)
Specs (single pod)
- Pod Size: 3.5" (90mm) Round x 3.0" (76mm) Deep
- LED: (4x) 11 Watt Cree XP-P LEDs
- Power Draw: 40 Watts (3.3 Amps)
- Lumens: 2800
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 9-32V DC
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
- Fog Lens Certifications: SAE/DOT J583 & ECE R19
New Wiring & Switching Options
For 2022 we have expanded on our standard light kit to deliver a customizable package that allows you to choose the best harness and lighting control option for your vehicle on your budget! Select from the options above or click on the links below to learn more about each of our wiring and switching options. Please be sure to add one of these options to your light pods to complete your DENALI lighting kit!
- Standard Powersports Harness - Robust, inexpensive, low-profile waterproof switch - the best option for a basic single intensity install
- Standard Automotive Harness - Robust, added length, and a flush mount illuminated rocker switch for dash mounting
- Premium Powersports Harness - Overmolded wire, and a premium illuminated switch with handlebar mounting kit
- DataDim Module - Add this clever dimmer module to any of the above harnesses to enable your lights to change intensity in sync with your factory high beam switch!
- DialDim Lighting Controller - The top dog in LED lighting control allows you to independently turn on/off and dim two sets of lights from a single halo dimmer switch and unlocks heaps of bonus features like high/low sync, strobe with horn, flash with signal, cancel with signal, electronic fuse setting and even doubles as a battery voltage monitor!
And last but not least we also make a complete accessory manager (The CANsmart Controller) that has dozens of customizable settings for controlling LED lights but can also be used to power and control any electrical accessories from lights and horns to heated grips, dash cams and GPS units.
Product Bundles - What’s Included?
The default product options above labeled (pair) include (2x) light pods with clear lenses installed (and an additional set of amber or yellow lenses if selected).